Terms and conditions
By this agreement, I accept and acknowledge that:
• SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB is an Ecuadorian agro-industrial company that offers a variety of food products for your consumption or that of your family. Clients are natural or legal persons who seek to acquire food products for their own consumption or use as an ingredient or raw material, in the event that the client owns a business.
• SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB reserves the right to temporarily or permanently modify all or any part of the website, this agreement of terms and conditions and the ALIMENTOS SNOB platform at its sole discretion. SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB is not responsible to users for any modification, interruption, system failure, virus or damage to the Platform. If any future changes to the website, this Agreement or the platform are unacceptable to you, you should stop using it immediately. Your continued use of the website and the SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB platform constitutes your complete and irrevocable acceptance of any or all changes made to the website, the platform and this agreement.
• SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB may carry out an exhaustive investigation process before users can register and during their use, which includes the validation of criminal records, court cases, analysis of employment and personal references, application of psychological tests, verification of identity, among others. Although it can perform these validations, it is not required to do so. SIPIA- ALIMENTOS SNOB cannot and does not assume any responsibility for the reliability of the identity verification information or any information provided. When interacting with other users, protect your personal safety, data and property. SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB will not be responsible for any false or misleading statements made by users. SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB after these validations reserves the right to restrict clients from registering on the platform.
• SIPIA- ALIMENTOS SNOB is not responsible for the use that users make of the website and the platform. SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB reserves the right, at its sole discretion, or at the request of its users, in the event of possible fraud, unauthorized charges or other misuse of the website and the platform, to withhold any pending payment, tip or refund, until that the reason for the withholding be remedied.
SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB may grant promotions and discounts to users. All these promotions will run at the sole discretion of SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB and may be activated, modified or eliminated at any time, without prior notification.
SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB can send all kinds of communications and notices by email, text messages or WhatsApp messages, generally in written form.
While using the platform or executing a task, users may not violate the rights of intellectual property, privacy, confidentiality, publicity of others, including the staff of SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB, they may not publish, upload, distribute or disseminate any material or illegal information, they will not be able to use any device to extract, track, collect or publish data, they will not be able to register with different user names or identities.
Users are solely responsible for the content generated on the website and the platform, so SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB has no obligation to monitor, review or delete the content.
Users will not disclose, transfer, or use any confidential information that has been obtained through the website or platform.
Rules and conditions SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB
Once the payment has been made, electronic invoices will be issued, which will be notified to the client through the registered email.
In the event of any inconvenience or modification to the order, SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB will contact the customer to explain the solution and find the best alternative.
In the event that the client is not satisfied with one of SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB’s products, he will proceed to contact the company through any of its communication channels and explain what happened to open a case and provide a solution on the part of the company. The complaint or report must be accompanied by photographs or other material that support what the client indicates.
SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB can contact the customer to indicate the dispatch and delivery schedule of their order, THE SAME THAT WILL BE SCHEDULED AND ZONED
SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB and the users agree to try to negotiate without the intervention of any Judge or Court, any controversy or difference derived from the execution of this agreement, for at least 30 days prior to the start of the arbitration process. This negotiation must be done in writing and will contain the commitments acquired by SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB and the users, which are mandatory.
In the event that the controversies or differences arising from the execution of this agreement cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the parties renounce jurisdiction and domicile, and decide to submit to the decision of the Arbitration Court of the Quito Chamber of Commerce, which It will be subject to the provisions of the Arbitration and Mediation Law, the Regulations of the Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Quito Chamber of Commerce and any other regulations issued on the matter, taking into account the following norms:
1. The arbitrators will be selected in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Mediation Law;
• The arbitrators of said center will conduct an administered arbitration, in law and confidentiality, and is empowered to dictate and execute precautionary measures requesting the assistance of public, judicial, police and administrative officials, without it being necessary to go to an ordinary judge for such effects;
• The Arbitration Tribunal will be made up of three arbitrators;
• The arbitration procedure will take place at the facilities of the Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Quito Chamber of Commerce;
• The parties renounce ordinary jurisdiction, undertake to abide by the arbitration award and undertake not to file any type of appeal against the arbitration award. The arbitration award will be final. The counterclaim, if any, will also be subject to the provisions of this clause and will deal solely and exclusively with that issue for which the initial claim was filed.
All controversies will be resolved individually, collective controversies will not be submitted to the Court.
Through this agreement I declare and guarantee that:
1. I am 18 years of age or older, or have the required legal capacity to enter into this Agreement and comply with the terms and conditions contained therein.
• I have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms of service, to access and use the SIPIA Platform – ALIMENTOS SNOB.
• I will act in accordance with the applicable legal regulations.
SIPIA – ALIMENTOS SNOB is provided in the manner expressed in this Agreement, without guarantees or conditions of any kind. These terms are solely for the benefit of the parties to this Agreement.
If you have any questions about this agreement or about the Platform, please contact us by email at email@example.com or at 1800 555 666 (customer service.)